Sunday, November 1, 2009

Maggie and Her New BFF, Andy ...


Every one in a while I get a call from Kim to see if I want to watch Andy. Andy is also a golden retriever, red in color, and a few years older than Maggie. He is such a good dog but I'm sure if he hangs out with Mags, it won't be long before he picks up a few of her habits ...

The doorbell rings and in comes Andy ... Maggie is so excited ... they "storm" thru that dogie dog and play outside with each other ... in and out they go, just having a great time ... Maggie won't leave him alone ... "come on, let me show you this," she's saying ... it's so nice to see them get along so good and see Maggie so darn happy ... it's not that she's lacking for affection ...

I will say one thing though, Maggie never went on the couch before Andy came over. I guess he has the love seat at his house that is all his ... needless to say, this is what I walked in on ... "Hey, where do I get to sit?"

Love you both!

ps Thank you Kathy for the throw you gave me for Christmas for the couch ... as you can see, it's really comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment