Monday, September 7, 2009

Maggie's sad eyes ...

I have two big crates for Maggie, one in the living room, the other in the bedroom. I hate to see her confined in these crates and I know she's not liking it at all. It is also a lot of work to take Maggie in and out of the crate. I have to put her on the leash, place the towel around her middle to help her walk, keep her from jumping up and getting too excited ... all this for a mere few minutes outside, then it's a battle to get her back in the crate. I spend a lot of my time on the floor next to her crate to give her some company. She looks so sad looking at me through the "bars", and I'm thinking to myself "this is gonna be a long month."

Since Maggie has to be confined, and I work about 20 miles from home, my daughter-in-law offered to come by during the day to take Maggie out for a pee break and just a short walk. I have noticed that Maggie seems to have to go a lot, but yet when she does, it's just a piddle here and there. I even noticed now that she's peeing in the crate ... I think something may be wrong, so I made an appointment to see my vet tomorrow to see what was going on.

I pray that it's nothing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment