Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank You Momma For Your Thoughtfulness!

The phone calls these days are not very encouraging ... I know the Drs. are doing all they can to heal Maggie, but how can you heal something if you don't know what you are treating? The lab was not able to "grow" the cultures they took, so they were basically treating her blind sighted. Along with her treatment, they have placed Maggie in a hyperbaric oxygen tank for an hour a day which I believe is to control her infection and help her heal ...

By now I have my vet here involved with phone calls from down south along with my dear sister, Dr. Terry. It's just sometimes I don't understand exactly what they are talking about and I need a second or third explanation ...

It's crazy right now ... I have never felt so alone but yet I know Maggie is getting the best treatment possible ... I pray nightly to God for His healing power, and then I receive this wonderful card in the mail from my Mom ... it is exactly how I feel right now (only a Mom would know) ... It goes like this ...

Your silent prayers uttered on tearstained pillows were heard before they were said... Your deepest questions were answered before they were asked. He sees you ... He hears you ... He knows you ... You have a special place in God's heart ...

Thank you Momma, that is just what I needed today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment