Saturday, August 8, 2009

Are You Sure?

Those were the first words I read that Monday morning as I opened up my e-mail at work. I had talked with my sister Kathy the night before. Feeling a little lonely, she had told me about her friend that had puppies. They were Golden Retrievers, my favorite breed, and she had one "clearance" puppy that I could buy for only $100. The others were going for $500. My "clearance" puppy had a "mohawk" and I guess that wasn't suitable for most people. I didn't care. I told Kathy I would love one and knowing Kathy that's all it took. She told me she would bring this puppy out to me (driving 500 miles or more) and she didn't seem to give it a second thought. So Kathy and Daddy decided to bring this "clearance" puppy out to California to meet her new mom, (thank you daddy and Kathy for all you did for me) ... so now the real journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment