Friday, August 14, 2009

One Golden Retriever Dog Named "Maggie"


We did it!

Living in the apartment was nice but Maggie was getting big and needed a yard to play in. So, I came across a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house for rent but the only problem was the owner did not allow pets, geesh. After writing a letter to the landlord and telling him that Maggie and I would respect and take care of his property, he decided to rent this house to me. I signed the lease agreement (can you believe there are nine pages!) and under Part 18 (Pets) it says "Tenant shall keep no animal or pet on or about the premises without the landlord's prior written consent, with the exception of one Golden Retriever dog named "Maggie". Isn't that a kick? I guess no other dog can live here ... Oh, by the way, my landlord is a lawyer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment