Thursday, August 13, 2009

What In the Heck ...?

Yippee, we're on our last round of Clavamox for Maggie's infection and she seems to be coming along good ... I'm so glad because giving pills to a puppy isn't that much fun.

Maggie comes home from "school" and we are out on our walk ... suddenly she starts to do her business and I look down with horror ... "Oh no" ... something is really wrong with Maggie ... she's pooping these large "tumors" ... my heart is just sinking and pounding really fast (I better get a sample). By now it's too late to call the vet and I don't know what's wrong with her. Besides myself, I hurry back to the apartment to find a 24hr. emergency clinic to take her to. After a few phone calls I find out that my little Maggie Mo had found a grape vine at "school" and decided to eat a bunch of grapes (which looked like they were still whole if you know what I mean) ... whew, it wasn't some tumors after all ... man, I really think I'm losing it ...

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. I never heard that story. It's probably a good thing she didn't chew them up because I heard that they can be toxic to dogs.

    ReplyDelete